Monday, April 18, 2016

Week # 13, 66 more to go!

Okay so my week.. Let's see here it was busy and not busy at the same time. So sister Figueroa has never swallowed a pill before.. So I helped her figure out how to do it! And she swallowed her first pill ever! It was pretty exciting. So we had like 6 lessons with investigators that all cancelled on us so that sucked. On Thursday we had service and it was raining so hard that the rain was like completely sideways! Oh so our main investigator Adam went to the doctor and found out his toe has been broken for like over a month and he was really really angry about it and texting us and we were trying to help but we don't really understand all of his adult problems so it was like the middle of lunch so we took our Mac and cheese over to the Teuschers so that they could help us to know what to say. They helped a lot! Then on Saturday morning we went to go help this lady move and her house was interesting.. So our members, the Bradts, take such good care of us. They told us not to go into the garage and we asked if there was bugs and brother Bradt said that would have been the least of our problems. It was nasty! But then it was funny cause yeah he told us not to go in there, then 5 mins later he told his son to get in there and help. But then after that we had a lesson with Adam at the Jacksons who is the former bishops family. It was such a good lesson! It was 2 1/2 hours.. And we answered his questions for the first hour then talked about the gospel of Jesus Christ! It was really cool cause it was the first lesson we had with his girlfriend there. And we talked a lot about repentance and you could tell how the spirit was talking to both of them. He wants to be baptized but they are both talking this very seriously. Which is a good thing! So our next lesson will be about the law of chastity and the word of wisdom so that will be great๐Ÿ˜ฌ then the Bradts fed us waffles with blueberries and it was delicious๐Ÿ˜Š So we had ward council yesterday and had to be there at 7:15 am and we live 30 mins away from church. So we were really tired. But then church was good! Adam and his girlfriend came๐Ÿ˜Šwe made a challenge for the ward to do missionary work! It's really cool we have different things for each age group and if they do it they can shove pie in our faces or dump cold water on us and all this fun stuff! So that's fun ๐Ÿ˜Š then we had dinner at the Teuschers and they always feed us so well! We had lasagna and it was delicious!!๐Ÿ˜ so over all my week was pretty good! We talked to a lot of people and studied A LOT! I've been reading the Book of Mormon and every time I just get the most amazing feelings! I know without a doubt that this church is the true church. It's Jesus Christ church here on the earth today! I love my savior so much and I know that no matter what you have done in your life he will forgive you. That he loves me so much that he died for me. I love this church so much and I am so happy in my life right now. I know this is where I am supposed to be! Hope you all had a great week! 

Love,
Sister Morgan ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment