Monday, April 18, 2016

I Survived My 1st Transfer!

So transfers were today but I get to stay with Sister Figueroa (: 1 down 12 more to go! and we are staying in Creswell for the next 6 weeks! I am really excited to stay with her and continue to be with the people of Creswell! So this week had some ups and downs and craziness! We put Adam on date which is super exciting! We taught about the plan of salvation and he just got so excited that he chose to come here to Earth and that he chose Jesus Christ's plan. He was so amazed by this! We got a new investigator Becky! She's pretty cool(: Kinda interesting actually, so we were planning on walking over there cause it's more active right? So then my trainer is like okay well do you have your pepper spray and I said yes and she went and got hers then she just had this feeling that we should take the car instead which is really weird cause she ALWAYS wants to walk. Like all the time. But yeah so we drove and we were safe(: and we met Becky so yeah it was good! then yesterday was crazy cause Adam was supposed to come to church and no one could contact him and it was crazy and everyone was looking for him but he was sleeping cause he almost broke his nose and got pain killers then today he found out that his foot has been broken for the past month. Church was good yesterday, we taught young woman's and taught the restoration which went really well! I've been a little homesick lately but I just take it one day at a time and turn to the Lord because I know he will always be there for me! And yeah that was my week(: 
Love, 
Sister Morgan ðŸ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment